The second largest city in the state, Baton Rouge, Louisiana is a remarkable place to live and work. It is a terrific place to do business and recreational opportunities abound. Here are just six of the things that make Baton Rouge so remarkable.
- As the capital, the State of Louisiana is the area’s largest employer with over 22,000 employees. That is more than twice the amount of the city’s second largest employer.
- In terms of tonnage shipped, the Port of Baton Rouge is the 9th largest port in the United States.
- There are only two other state capitals located further south than Baton Rouge. They are Tallahassee, Florida and Austin, Texas.
- The Capital Building in Baton Rouge is the tallest capital building in the entire United States.
- Over 40% of the population of Baton Rouge is 24 years of age or under.
- There are over 13,000 hotel rooms and 900 restaurants in Baton Rouge.
Baton Rouge is filled with remarkable local businesses. If you have a business here, you likely protect it with commercial insurance. Commercial insurance can provide financial protection from losses due to theft, storms and vandalism. It can also protect businesses in instances where someone may sustain an injury while on their property. Depending on your type of business there is also coverage you can acquire to protect you from product liability.
At David Cordell Insurance, our independent agents will scour a variety of insurance providers to find you the quality coverage you need and deserve at a price you can afford. We offer both commercial and personal lines of insurance. If you reside in the 70809 zip code or the surrounding area, visit our website to get an online comparative quote on auto and homeowners insurance. For commercial insurance quotes contact us.
David Cordell Insurance is proud to serve Baton Rouge and we would be pleased to assist you.